- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed flour
- 2 eggs (medium size)
- 3 tbsp olive oil (EVO)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 3 gloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- In a bowl mix the first 4 ingredients and add one after the other of the rest of the ingredients. Stir well until all is well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form out of the bread dough 6 balls. Dip your hands in tapioca flour as the dough is very sticky.
- Roll the balls one by one into long sticks. Place them on the parchment paper and bake them for 10 minutes.
- Brush the finished grissini with butter and put some more origano on the top.
If the dough is too sticky or runny, add some more flax seed flour, just one tablespoon. The flax seed flour absorbs a lot of the liquid. So be careful.
You can make the bread sticks also without garlic and oregano, so they have a more neutral taste.
Share this Recipe