- 1 c white almond flour
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/2 c crushed nuts like almonds and pecans
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- In a bowl whisk all the dry ingredients.
- In a little pot mix the melted honey, the egg yolks and the ghee together with the vanilla paste. Stir until all is well combined.
- Add the honey-egg mixture to the dry ingredients and beat until smooth and soft.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff and fluffy. Fold the egg whites into the batter until all is well combined.
- Add the crushed nuts into the batter, stir to combine.
- Grease a donut pan, fill the batter in and bake for around 15 minutes. Let them cool out.
I added white and dark chocolate on the top to give them more color But also to 'bath' them in coconut sugar. Feel free to 'decorate' the donuts as you like.
Share this Recipe